Health, Life, and Disability
Boynton Benefits Division is led by Jim Woods, a 25-year insurance professional and his team of benefits experts. All of the division professionals are trained, licensed and certified to properly evaluate and secure the proper insurance protection in each of the following areas:
- Group & Individual Health Insurance
- Group and Individual Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance, including Buy/Sell Protection
- Long-Term Care Protection
The Boynton Benefits Division is also fully certified in the New Health Exchange Arena.
A new subdivision of Boynton Benefits, Boynton Health Exchange Professionals, has a fully trained and certified group prepared to help you evaluate and secure a health insurance policy that suits your needs, as well as your budget. We will:
- Assist employers and employees in the utilization of State and Private Exchanges
- Ensure your compliance with the Federal and State laws
- Provide employers with financial modeling and contribution analyses
- Develop cost containment strategies to maximize benefit plans healthcare benefits, and minimize their costs
Boynton Benefits Division’s priority is to keep the delivery of healthcare benefits to you and your employees as compliant, cost effective and simple as possible. For more information, call (732) 747-0800 or (800) 822-0262.